Build your custom dream house on a ranch with endless views, temperate climate and an everlasting greenbelt of rolling pastures, fertile farmland and world class vineyards; all protected and secured forever.
Discover what it’s like to become a part of Las Ventanas, a new community in the beautiful Arroyo Grande Valley.
Evolving since the founding of Talley Farms in 1948, Las Ventanas Ranch is your opportunity to share and preserve the inspiring history of this land. The homesites are planned for custom homes that work in harmony with the surrounding beauty and your lifestyle.
Las Ventanas is situated in the hills close to Arroyo Grande, Avila Beach, Pismo Beach, and San Luis Obispo. Excellent schools, strong business communities and shopping are short commutes. With wineries, beaches, hiking and biking trails, this piece of California’s Central Coast provides a recreational outlet for every lifestyle. Las Ventanas offers residents secluded and expansive country living without giving up the excitement and interaction of city life in close proximity.
The community of Las Ventanas—which means “the windows” in Spanish—was created from a philosophy of quality and integrity. Working closely with landscape designers and engineers, the Talleys have created a community that is sensitive to the environment and reflects the family’s commitment to enhancing the natural beauty of the land.
The residents of the Las Ventanas community will enjoy the spectacular views from their windows for years to come.
- Located in the beautiful Arroyo Grande Valley
- Protected and secured forever views of everlasting greenbelt of rolling pastures, fertile farmland and world class vineyards
- Build your custom dream house on a ranch with endless views
- Offering residents secluded and expansive country living close to town
- Variety of homesites ranging from 1.5 acres to almost 3 acres
- Neighboring Talley Farms and Talley Vineyards
- Just minutes to Lopez Lake and the beach